Jun 27, 2008

morning...

my alarm rings. time to wake up. but i usually will lie for a short while before i can really wake up to do my morning chores. i notice ian is moving. i make way for him to move. he always move during his sleep. he always gets out of position. he likes to move to papa's sleeping place and ended up sleep there. may be he likes papa's smell. haha...

there was once, when i get into the room after i have done my morning chores, i got a shock to see that ian was sleeping at papa's place and papa at ian's mattress (we put a mattress on top of ours for ian). i really can't help laughing at what i see. haha...

ok back to this morning's story. i suddenly felt ian touching my face. haha... trying to wake me up i guess. perhaps, saying good morning... he is sitting up right beside my head. no choice, wake papa up to put him back to sleep. i need to go down stairs to do my morning chores. ian quite often did that. wake up around 5 something or 6 something in the morning. papa will have to put him back to sleep.

No comments: