Jul 9, 2008

run away...

guess what happen today? usually after ian's lunch i will turn on his vcd/dvd for him to watch. first he will watch sitting on his car seat. why car seat? refer to my older post. then i will put him in his cage to watch. (the cage where he climb and fell off) let him exercise a bit. he likes to run up and down. turning in circle when he gets excited watching his vcd/dvd. while i do my work.

he gave me a shock when he appear in front of me. as i mention in my older post he found the trick to pull off the wall we use to cage him up. but usually it will alert me as he will surely create some noise. this time he actually manage to pull off only 1 side leaving the other side still attached. therefore, no noise created. he quietly walk away and appear in front of me. i was shock. quickly put him back in the cage and attached back the wall. i burst into laugh and called papa to tell him what happen. i can't help laughing. haha.. isn't it cute and funny? but then lucky that he did not do something bad that could hurt him. must really be more careful and alert in the future.

No comments: